17740 - 69 Avenue
9940 - 147 Street
Skating Equipment Requirements:
- All students registered in Pre-power Skating, Powerskating, and Powerskating and Puckhandling are required to wear full Hockey or Ringette Equipment.
- Students registered in Basic Skating or Learn-to-Skate are required to follow the following equipment requirements before being allowed onto the ice surface:
- Student will not sbe allowed onto the ice surface without a C.S.A. approved hockey helmet (a helmet with a face mask is strongly suggested).
- Ski, snowboard, or bicycle helmets are not acceptable. Students will not be permitted onto the ice surface with these types of helmets.
- Warm mittens or gloves, and relaxed fitting clothing that allow for ease of movement (i.e. sweater & slush pants) is recommended.
- Snowsuits are NOT recommended.